Friday, February 28, 2020

A COUNTRY GIRL WITH A FAB TALENT FOR WRITING AND A LOVE FOR FURRY CHILDREN.

Before we talk about rejections, let’s talk about something a bit more positive, shall we?

Gini Rifkin is one of my personal authors at The Wild Rose Press. She can write any type of genre. Trust me, I know. After Gini penned several wonderful historical novels, she decided to turn her hand to Fantasy. She gave me three outstanding and most mind gripping books an editor could ever hope to get. Her world building was phenomenal, and the vocabulary she built for her Fae Women Warriors was a tribute to her imagination.  If you haven’t read this series, you should check it out.  





If you lean more toward westerns with historical locations—I’m talking about Mountain men as well as cowboys you’d love to have their boots under bed.  Gini has two books named in The Still Moments Magazine as finalists and a lovely book cover in the 2019 Reader’s Choice Awards!  

So, when it comes down to it, an editor and author need a relationship that will work, and after Lord forgive, twelve years, we have melded into I believe a lovely team.  So, go and check out Gini’s webpage and see what you think.  She has some truly cool pictures of her farm babies on her site. Drop me a line and let me know if you liked Gini’s site and if you have any questions. I am here to help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment